Friday, January 7, 2011

Home

In the last two months since I wrote ... the Holidays have come and gone, my city received 33.4 inches of snow in December alone, I've met some amazing people, done some great hair, and I now know which salon will be my home. 

Salon M : )

In early December I got word that starting February 2011, I will be working Wednesday through Sunday at Salon M.  It's wonderful!  At the end of November, I knew I wanted to call Salon M home.  I felt at ease there.  When I spent time at our other two locations, I wished I was at Salon M.  Our color trainer is the lead stylist at Salon M.  As I got to know her, I realized that she speaks my language.  She encourages, and pushes me to grow.  Finding a mentor that "fits' really sealed the deal; actually the whole team at Salon M "fits".  A new home, a new team, and a new year - 2011, yahoo!

As far as the hair goes, its going SO much better.  I'm feeling great about cutting and styling; color is coming along.  Timing is getting better.  Confidence is getting better.  Endurance is getting better.  My joy is getting better.  My paycheck is getting better. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment